FOOD REVIEW



EAT IS MY WORLD

I’m a a person who like eat šŸ˜šŸ˜, and of course people who love toeat sure food also, but I wonder even if I love to eat but my body is just small šŸ˜‚. When I was in Pontianak, I immediately search for my favorite food, namely is Crepes. Crepes is a food made from flour, liquid, milk, eggs, chocolate, butter, and white sugar. And all the dough mix into one, yhe reason I love the Crapes because it taste cranci in the mouth and certainly very sweet. In Pontianak own Crapes are in the Mega Mall Ayani, second floor.




And a sense of Crepes it self is diverse, there are Crepes black oreo,that is one of new, dough black made of oreo and give topping cream cheese and fleck oreo. This menu I think is a combination of good. The cream cheese with oreo is very spoil the tongue, and crepes black oreothis is the price is RP. 21.000. chocolate dip a menu is very in enjoy doing young children and adults. Colorful in sprinkle topping messes rainbow, jam chocolate and the dough crepes original. It’s sweet taste fitting to crepes and topping. Crepes has a price RP. 18.000.  strawberry banana, crepes dough original in topping with pieces of banana and butter starwbery. But for what is not disaponiting, starwbery banana is very sweet  and is the price is RP. 19.000.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

answers daily task three levels of government

the task of the week into two

POST VIDIO INTO TWO