BINOCULARS IN PARIS VAN JAVA (TRAVELING EXPERIENCE)




STORY IN BANDUNG



While sitting in elementary and junior high school my friend often told me about the city of Bandung, they said there are many tourisem , after every holiday they should always talk about the city of Bandung ... hear the story I really want bandung πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Š... mantion  bandung city or name another of the city of bandung is the Kota Kembang  (city of flower)  and Paris van Java, why bandung in mantion as flower city and paris van java because in once upon times this city rated is very beautiful with many trees and flowers in there. in addition Bandung was also called Parijs van Java because of its beauty.



When I stepped on the second grade of high school I was invited to go to class with my classmates to go to bandung ... of course I am very happy because my desire to go to bandung finally can be achieved ,, in bandung I go to Bosshca where we in addition to entertainment we can also increase knowledge and in bosscha there are seven binoculars, and one of the seven binoculars in bossca is the largest star binoculars in Indonesia. But unfortunately the binoculars are now no longer used because now many people build houses around the bosscha so that lights from residents' homes disturb the light intensity of binoculars.


Besides going to bandung I not only go to bosscha but I also go to Curug Jodo ( jodo waterfall), there our eyes can be pampered with beautiful scenery, beside that there is also hot water bath.


 Ok till that's where my street story will fear you jealous with meπŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒ

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

POST VIDIO INTO TWO

answers daily task three levels of government